February 28, 2006

Movies and other happenings...

soo, let's see... Last friday was the Tom Feldmann concert at the coffeehouse, which was great. I will have to see about getting a cd when I have money again... After the concert, Danielle and Brady invited a bunch of people over to watch a movie. First we watched scenes of Rocky 4 while waiting for everyone to get there... it was... interesting... Brady made up a ton of popcorn, as well as pizza, and chips and salsa... and half-eaten chocolates... yeah... anyway... Finally we got around to watching the movie we had come to watch which is called Mirror Mask. It is such an awesome movie! It seems to be a mix of... well... Labyrinth and Dark Crystal and Neverending Story. I want to buy it (again, when I have money). By the time the movie was over, it was around 1 am or so.... Then most people left, and Brady put in some Mystery Science Theatre stuff (I think that was what it was) and we watched that for a while. I didn't get to sleep that night until around 3am...
Saturday I mostly relaxed and... I don't really remember, actually... (very eventful, huh?)
Sunday was church. Before church started I got rather a shock. I was looking back over who was there yet, and I saw an old friend from high school walk in with the guy I had mentioned in my last post. I was like, shocked... I had totally not expected to see him... at all... It was really cool, though. I didn't get a chance to really talk to him at all, though, since I was working in the coffeehouse after church and so was fairly busy. I really hope that he comes again, though.
Monday I was at home most of the day, because of the fact that we had someone coming to fix our dishwasher (which wasn't draining, and so was really gross...) In the morning I got a call from Kmart, and scheduled an interview for friday. Yayness! I got the kitchen cleaned and washed some clothes. The repair man came and found, after listening to the machine run of a bit, that this little thing was plugged, and got it unplugged, and told me how it could be fixed so that the water didn't run through that spot (it was something that only a homeowner can do, or something...). Then in the evening I went to bible study, and a guy I met last week at this concert on campus came, which was really cool. After study we went to the coffeehouse (as usual) and played a game of Farkle (as usual).
Today... well, I'm not sure what's going to go on today... I need to stop by the library and pick up a couple books, and do my new poster route, and then maybe hang at the coffeehouse for a little while. Yeah...

No comments: