March 08, 2007

Job Hunting and Road Trips

Well, as most of you know, I'm currently looking for a second/new job. The problem is that I hate job hunting. It is the hardest thing to make myself do, and if I can find an excuse not to, I usually don't (which is the big problem here). That being said, today I am actually forcing myself to get out there and put in some applications. I've been working on a list of places (some which have been told to me by wonderful people at church). Some I'll be able to do here at home (which is soo nice), and some I'll actually have to hit the streets on. I'm going to need lots of prayers on this (not only for finding the right job, but just for getting out there to look).

In other news, tomorrow I'm going to be driving about 5 hours away to visit my aunt, uncle, and cousins, and go to the yearly Gala put on by the group my cousins are in. I've been going now for around 6 years (pretty much since my oldest cousin joined) and this will be her last year in it. It's always a wonderful show. The the group is called Accompany of Kids. You should check out the website if you have the time, I believe they have sound clips and photos and such on there. And if it makes anyone interested, I'll be going again next year (the gala is always the first 2 weekends of March), and you're invited. My aunt likes company (as long as she knows who's coming).

*Edit: While on the job hunt, I ran across this. Enjoy!

1 comment:

S.B.G. said...

Hey i see the co. is located out of Menomonee Falls. I have family in that area too. Have a wonderful trip/enjoy!

Best wishes on the job hunt and keep us posted.