October 11, 2006

Another One

The Question: "Where did you live in sixth grade; what was your favorite part about that place and why?"

The Answer: I lived in two places at the same time while in sixth grade (and all of my childhood, actually). With my mom, I lived in a nice house on the north side of town, and my favorite thing about it was that I lived in the big basement room and had my own bathroom and such. With my dad, I lived in a largish house just south of town, and my favorite thing was that we lived on a big tree covered hill with a creek at the bottom. It was fun :)

Alright, what's your answer everyone?

(If your wondering about the two house thing, my parents got devorced when I was around 1 yr old and would go back and forth from house to house daily (no joke))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Chicken crisp & Cheese Crunch Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Anonymous said...

I like Chicken crisp & Cheese Crunch Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kayla Jo said...

I live in the same house that I've lived in since I was three. In sixth grade it was a comfort to know that after my walk home, the house would be there with it's soothing brown siding and it's calm wood trim interior. And mom always had cookies. I liked that most about where I lived. Far enough away from everything to make you feel like it's you and the world but close enough so that you can walk wherever you need to go.